Frequently Asked Questions
C-308ASWi & C-310ASWi
- Factory reset the unit
- Hold the pairing button on the back of the sub for at least 10 seconds. The rear LED will start blinking quickly.
- Release the button.
- Wait about 30 seconds to 1 minute for the subwoofer to reboot itself twice.
- Unplug the unit from power
- Wait 10 seconds
- Plug unit back into power
- Do I need to return the unit?
- No. There is nothing wrong with the subwoofer itself, this issue is the result of a bug in the firmware.
- Will the problem come back?
- As long as the subwoofer is not unplugged from power or switched off (with the hard switch on the back), then the issue should not return. If it does happen again, the factory reset process we just went through will fix it again.
- How long will it take for corrected firmware to be released?
- We expect this to be about 3 to 4 weeks from now, since we want to ensure that the new version is 100% correct and tested.
- How will I know when the corrected firmware is released?
- If you give us your email address, will contact you to once the firmware is released. Please provide your email address so we can send the firmware directly to you.
- Can’t you just update the firmware automatically once the new version is released?
- We take your security and privacy very seriously, so we’ve made it physically impossible to access your subwoofer remotely, even if it’s connected to your home network. We apologize for this inconvenience.