This is a sign that your battery power is becoming weak because the system is demanding more power than the weakened batteries can provide. Play at a lower volume until you replace (or recharge with a separate charger if using rechargeable) the batteries, or switch to AC power.
Articles in this section
- For charging purposes, what is the voltage and amperage output of the USB output?
- What is the best way to clean the unit?
- Bass periodically cuts out when playing at high volumes
- Will the USB input on the back of unit both play and charge my portable music device?
- Which batteries will last the longest?
- KMC 3-Will the USB charge my phone/tablet?
- KMC-3-Bass Cuts off While Playing at High Volumes