We recommend trying on various sizes. The tip that offers the most comfort and the best ear seal is the right one for you. You may even find that using a different size tip in each ear is the best option.
Articles in this section
- Will the ear tips get stuck in my ears?
- What Apple products are compatible with your "i" headphones?
- What makes the i-version headphones so unique?
- Why are there a variety of ear tip sizes?
- Will I still be able to hear my music if I am traveling on a noisy bus, train or plane?
- When taking calls do I have to talk directly into the microphone?
- What is a balanced armature speaker?
- How does bit rate influence headphone sound performance?
- In-Ear Headphones-Why are Klipsch ear tips oval-shaped instead of round?
- In-Ear Headphones-What if my ears are wax magnets?