The “i” in the model name of some of our headphones means that the product has an Apple chip in the three-button remote system which has the technology to handle the voice and/or music controls of Apple products.
Articles in this section
- Will the ear tips get stuck in my ears?
- What Apple products are compatible with your "i" headphones?
- What makes the i-version headphones so unique?
- Why are there a variety of ear tip sizes?
- What compression format should I use to get the most from my headphones?
- Will I still be able to hear my music if I am traveling on a noisy bus, train or plane?
- When taking calls do I have to talk directly into the microphone?
- What is a balanced armature speaker?
- How does bit rate influence headphone sound performance?
- In-Ear Headphones-Why are Klipsch ear tips oval-shaped instead of round?