Yes, that is the best reason to use our noise-isolation headphones. Keep in mind though; you must have a good seal. By inserting Klipsch earphones properly, you’ll easily be able to tune out screaming children, brake sounds, tire squeals, and engine roars. You CHOOSE your audio environment.
Articles in this section
- Will the ear tips get stuck in my ears?
- What Apple products are compatible with your "i" headphones?
- What makes the i-version headphones so unique?
- Why are there a variety of ear tip sizes?
- Will I still be able to hear my music if I am traveling on a noisy bus, train or plane?
- When taking calls do I have to talk directly into the microphone?
- What is a balanced armature speaker?
- How does bit rate influence headphone sound performance?
- In-Ear Headphones-Why are Klipsch ear tips oval-shaped instead of round?
- In-Ear Headphones-What if my ears are wax magnets?