The Klipsch G-17 Air is an amplified speaker system that uses Apple’s Airplay to play music streamed from iTunes or a compatible iDevice.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to setup my speaker for every iDevice or computer that I will use my G-17 and AirPlay from?
- If I don’t have Airplay, can I play music using my G-17 Air?
- My Wifi Network Name (SSID) is not available in the list of networks in the AirPlay setup page.
- How does the Klipsch G-17 Air use Airplay?
- G-17-Firewall Ports for AirPlay
- G-17-How To Attach the Base
- G-17-How to fix crooked base
- Where did my Airplay icon go on my iOS device?
- Do I need to turn off my Bluetooth capability for Airplay to work?
- G-17-Factory Reset