Go to www.klipsch.com/firmware and enter in the serial number for your Bar 40 system to ensure you are downloading the correct firmware update for your system.
- Download the latest firmware update file from klipsch.com/firmware and save it to the computer’s desktop
- Unzip the file and copy the “System” folder to an empty USB flash drive that is formatted to FAT32 and is 8GB or less in size
- Power on the sound bar with a short press of the power button on the sound bar
- Insert the USB flash drive into the USB port on the back of your sound bar
- Cycle through the sources by pressing the source button on the top of the sound bar until the source LED turns off and the DOLBY > ((SUR)) > DIALOG > NIGHT mode LED’s light up
- The 4 indicator LED lights will stay on for 10-20 seconds.
- Once the update is complete, the 4 LED indicator lights will start flashing
- Unplug the USB flash drive from the back of the sound bar
- The update has been completed successfully